Penetration TesterIncenter Security Operations CenterJune 2019-present
• The sole Penetration Tester for Incenter Technology and Incenter holdings that
performs regular application/network penetration tests and vulnerability
assessment on both internal and external clients.
• Drafted the standardized penetration testing report outline.
• Communicates with client CTO’s and with other point of contact personnel to setup
penetration tests and/or discuss findings for immediate remediation for a zero to
low finding Vulnerability Assessment.
• Acts as a subject matter expert on vulnerabilities and attack methodology that
serves as valuable input for threat intelligence for security automation. Handles
various enterprise and opensource security tools. Qualys, Imperva, Splunk, IntSight
Application Security TesterPSBank Information Security Division2017-2019
• Web application/Application security testing
• Access control testing
• Audit trail and Application Log Test
• Software Security Evaluation
• Coordinates with project managers to secure applications
• Burpsuite/Acunetix Manual and Automated Testing
Server Implementation projectMegafishing Co.2016
• Installation Centos 6.7 and LAMP stack
• Server hardening Center for Internet Security benchmark 6.7
BS Information TEchnologyInformatics2014-2016