Security Infrastructure AdministratorMetropolitan Bank and Trust Company – Security Management DivisionOct 2018 - Present
• Maintain, implement and administrate security systems and policies under the custody of Information Security Division.
• Provide 24×7 support and implementation to our Security Operations Center team in relation to Cyber security incidents and threat response logged on SIEM.
• Block malicious traffic detected on firewall, malicious URLs, emails and update malware signatures on our enterprise antivirus.
• Provide firewall network access support and troubleshooting to our business units in correlation to their daily activities and projects.
• Proactively monitor malicious traffics on external firewall and report to SOC Security analysts for validation.
• Install patch and remediate system vulnerabilities detected with Nessus Scanner.
Checkpoint – Firewall, IPS, VPN and log analysis
Fortinet– Web-gateway and email security.
Solarwinds– Monitoring systems servers, nodes and firewall gateways.
F5 Silverline- Web application firewall and Ddos protection
Symantec Endpoint Protection – Enterprise Anti-virus
Mcafee Enterprise Security Manager– SIEM log monitoring
Nessus Scanner – Vulnerability Scanner
Information Security Analyst – Cyber Security Engineering and ArchitectureSmart Telecommunication Inc. – Technology Security ManagementFeb 2018 – Oct 2018
• Perform activities to help measure and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures
• Providing support in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures
• Maintain Information Security Policies of the Company
• Support the enforcement of information security policies, standards and procedures by working cross-functionally with Risk and Governance functions
• Ensure all enterprise endpoints were installed, reporting and updated patch of Antivirus, Data Loss Protection, PGP Encryption
Projects handled and tasks:
Endpoint Detection and Response: Countertack Sensor
Run beta test, manage profiles and deployment thru Windows and Mac-OS Endpoints.
Mac Security Baseline
Deploy Symantec Endpoint Protection, Data Loss Protection, Cylance and activate File Vault for
encryption in compliance with the Corporate Information Security Policy.
RSA eGRC Archer Administrator
Configure, design a workflow and manage the solutions/modules for enterprise systems such as
Access Request, Incident management and Risk management.
Cloud Security Premium SupportTrend MicroMar 2016 – Feb 2018
• Provides higher level support for Trend Micro Consumer clients with the use of LMI (Logmein remote tool) for malware and performance concerns on Windows, Mac and Android Operating Systems.
• provide support in the beta testing of new and upcoming software (eg MAC OS X Yosimite)
• familiar in using VMware especially when replicating issues, particularly malware, encountered by the client
Trend MicroCloud Security EngineerFeb 2015 – Mar 2016
• Provides Technical Support for Trend Micro’s tightly integrated offering of content security products, services, and solutions powered by the innovative, in-the-cloud Trend Micro Smart Protection Network™ via different support channels – phone, email and chat
• Manage open cases to resolution
• Ensure cases are logged in the CRM tool
• Continuously improve and upgrade technical knowledge and skills through training and certification
• Meet business objectives and team targets defined by Performance Development Scorecards
• Use existing knowledge base, and contribute and improve online solutions to resolve cases
• Proactively shares knowledge through technical sharing and training, solution contribution and self-service participation
• Establish remote desktop commands using Trend Micro Air Support Tool on client’s computer to perform troubleshooting
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication EngineeringTechnological Institute of the Philippines - Manila2010-2014