Senior SQL DBA/Developer and SAP HANA BI Analyst / DeveloperGHD Pty. Ltd.January 2014 – Present
– Supporting both MS SQL Server Servers and SAP HANA BI data modeling,
data migration, transformation process.
– Designing, planning and implementation of new SQL Server estate
– Develop ETL code for Enterprise Data Warehouse using SAP Data Services.
– Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using SQL Server
monitoring utilities such as Idera SQLdm, SQLSentry
– Experience with AlwaysON Availability groups, clustering, replication, log
shipping, mirroring and storage replication technologies
– Perform database, application and system architecture designs, database
modeling and logical and physical designs.
Senior DBA / Associate DBA TrainerTALLECO IncorporatedSeptember 2012 to December 2013
– Ensure DRP processes are in place and it is being tested on a regular basis
– Perform critical database maintenance tasks such as reorganization and
integrity checking while the database remains online for concurrent
– Develop proposal on the implementation of DB design and security best
– Provide tier 3 support for analyzing requirements of the ticket/project and
– Develop DB coding standards, policies and procedures
– Ensure ticket was deployed to staging properly by the deployment team
I.T. and Operations ManagerIKONIC Concepts Sdn. Bhd.October 2009 to June 2012
– Provide the leadership and management of all departments through
coaching, empowering and facilitating employees working in a team
– Represent and speak for the department and its work, e.g., presenting,
explaining, promoting, defining, and negotiating with those within and outside
the department by making clear and convincing oral presentations to
individuals and groups, by listening effectively and clarifying information, by
partnering effectively on the design of systems and by facilitating an open
exchange of ideas.
– Administer the company’s internal IT Applications: corporate e-mail, corporate
portal, website, active directory, and finance & project management related
– Select, recruit, train, develop and motivate a skilled and talented workforce
where everyone knows their mission, role, job; and goals and objectives are
clear in order to create an organization that delivers excellent customer
service through ethical leadership standards, establishes an atmosphere of
respect for employees consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and
– Responsible for providing technical support for the database environment
including overseeing the development and organization of the databases,
assessment and implementation of new technologies, and providing
Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of
database technology to the business opportunities facing the company.
– Develops a methodology for the ongoing assessment of database
performance and the identification of problem areas.
I.T. Consultant - SQL Developer/VPN/WANSprint International Inc.May 2007 to October 2009
– Design the LAN and WAN VPN architecture for 17 Branches nationwide.
– Develop long term strategic plan in support for the Information Technology
infrastructure of the company to cope up and compete in the
– Enterprise Inventory System and Web based Stock Management
– Create/Design backup, archives, mirroring for all databases to remote site.
– Design the replication schema all remote databases to HQ.
– Implemented the Pentaho BI (Business Intelligence) with ETL and data
modeling for data warehousing.
SQL DBA/ArchitectIFaFa Tech Inc.May 2006 to April 2007
– Responsible for normalizing database for use in atomic game transaction.
– Develop and implemented stored procedures, triggers functions and views to
run in a three tier environment.
– Design and write analytical reports for internal and government requirements
using jasper reporting tool.
– Developed/Programmed T-SQL script (Stored Procedures, Functions and
Triggers) for Game Loss/Payout certified by TST (Technical System Testing)
– Responsible for creation and maintenance of all databases in production
Systems AdministratorOmico CorporationJanuary 1997 to February 1998
– Handles the Impact Accounting System.
– Operation of Crystal Report writer for additional accounting report that the
system cannot generate.
– Maintain all departments’ computers and software inventory and licenses.
– Provide helpdesk and technical support to all departments.
– In charge of software and hardware acquisition.
Bachelor of Science in Computer ScienceTrace Computer College1993-1994
Bachelor of Science in Computer ScienceMetro Data Business College1994—1997