Lead Security AnalystOpentext PhilippinesSeptember 2019 – Present
– Threat and Vulnerability management
– Troubleshoot endpoint protection issues (with S1 and Trend)
– Troubleshoot and review Qualys Scans
– Firewall rule review (Commercial and Corporate) and other security
Cyber Security SpecialistManulife Business Processing ServicesNovember 2017 – September 2019
– •Responsible for working in a 24×7 Security Operation Center (SOC)
– •Provide analysis and trending of security data from security devices.
•Provide incident response when actionable incident is detected.
•Provide threat and vulnerability analysis.
•Monitor Security Events using Arcsight SIEM applications
•Investigate, document and report on Cyber security issues and emerging
Senior IT SpecialistManulife Business Processing ServicesSeptember 2013 – October 2017
– Monitor all US Infrastructure via HP BSM and (Ionix) SMARTS Network
Device Monitoring: Switch, routers & firewall w/ escalation
to report issues w/ escalation to Network Support team
– Monitors and schedule production jobs using client server tools like NDM,
CA Workload Automation and MFT
– Monitors the overnight Vantage cycle from the CSC mainframe, ensuring
business units receive their nightly files
Security Access AdministratorManulife Business Processing ServicesAugust 2012 – September 2013
• Administrator of Lotus Notes Domino, Lotus iNotes / Traveler , Lotus
• Access privileges for VPN (Virtual Private Network) using RSA Secure ID
• Assigned a role of Security Access Administrator L2, to maintain access
of users who’s using Boston / Toronto Applications. (e.g. Lotus Notes,
Active Directory, HP Service Manager, Citrix, + 40 more business /
EUS Onsite Support EngineerIBM Global Services (ISD)August 2011 – August 2012
• Primarily assigned to Desk Side Support Group.
• Provide second-level problem determination on problems reported by
• Researching trends and patterns in the problems users ask about.
Technical Support EngineerDatahold PhilippinesMay 2008 – August 2011
• Responsible in maintaining Local Area Network and Technical Support on staff (Hardware and Software) and responsible in Remote Tech Support for Datahold UK users and clients (Hardware, Software, Servers and Workstation).
• Coordinates with superior by proper turn-over of the project to maximize time and efficiency at work and counseled new staff or members on procedures and I.T protocol.
• Administer and maintains Data Backup using Symantec Backup Exec 12 for Windows Servers and Sony AIT-Tape Library LIB-162 and manage FTP Servers (Windows and Linux Platform) and Manage SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Database Security and DB Backup.
• Maintain ISA Server 2003, Linux Proxy Server (Centos, Ubuntu) running on squid proxy system, Linux Mail Server (Centos) running on Send mail.
Bachelor of Science in Computer EngineeringCatanduanes Institute of Technology Foundation Inc.2008